Monday, December 13, 2010

Christmas list 7,6 and 5

Number 7 – Mudhole gift cards – Well this one may not apply to everyone but it sure will to me and many other rod makers. Due to a friends generosity I have recently acquired many rod blanks for a cheap price and now I need to put guides and reel seats and handles on all of them – although it may seem inexpensive to do all those little guides really add up. Also I need to make my kids a rod a piece as well. So a Mudhole gift card gets the nod from this guy.


Number 6 – Life Jacket – I could use some life jackets that are not so bulky like the self inflatable or automatic life jackets like the Mustang brand ones. Although I could never see myself splurging on the money and getting one for myself I certainly and many other bassers would agree wouldn’t turn down this gift. I don’t have a ton of storage in my boat so having these little devils would sure be helpful.

Number 5 – Jackplate – although I haven’t done my homework on this product I could see a good need for one on everyone’s boat but especially mine. When I am running the champion I shoot a huge rooster to get maximum speed that means my efficiency probably sucks and I am wasting energy shooting all that water in the air. Also it would be nice to have one because many times I am running skinny water on the Miss. River and I have heard from many river rats that they couldn’t live without theirs, as well as many other people so its


No comments:

Post a Comment